Hacked by neighbors : Is this possible?

Question

I'm using Tails on an Asus Q5o4u pc with no network card. Tails as you know is a live OS on flashdrive and all scripts or anything should get wiped when shut down. The pc also has no hard drive because a hack they did put a hdd password somehow so I took the HDD out. I don't want to waste time buying a new HDD. This also happened to my Mac pc but it has a firmware password on it and wouldn't work with a new HDD. I'm getting my material from an encrypted external drive from work. These neighbors have also either disabled or taken the windows OS on another computer while computer was completely shut down and both times they did this, the OS was back within three days. This would be a difficult hack as I've seen forum topics discussing whether the NSA can even take something while computer is offline AND shutdown. I also noticed on the Windows was many scripts, some seem to have a specific kind of router or service which works with no internet. Because of this, I had to step down from my home position approving proofs of ID and other secure procedures. I've also seen some computers with "radio", and if I remember correctly, some scripts on the windows did mention "radio's". I also saw an article the other day that said small signals from blue tooth when device is off can let a hacker catch packets but it is very slow. These files should not have become packets because there should have been no internet service and that leaves possibility of a screen viewer, but how can an application stay on the computer with no HDD or anything.

Please help. This may sound crazy but that's why I'm asking for any ideas or knowledge of this problem.

1 answer to this question

5 hours ago, Trevor said:

I'm using Tails on an Asus Q5o4u pc with no network card. Tails as you know is a live OS on flashdrive and all scripts or anything should get wiped when shut down. The pc also has no hard drive because a hack they did put a hdd password somehow so I took the HDD out. I don't want to waste time buying a new HDD. This also happened to my Mac pc but it has a firmware password on it and wouldn't work with a new HDD. I'm getting my material from an encrypted external drive from work. These neighbors have also either disabled or taken the windows OS on another computer while computer was completely shut down and both times they did this, the OS was back within three days. This would be a difficult hack as I've seen forum topics discussing whether the NSA can even take something while computer is offline AND shutdown. I also noticed on the Windows was many scripts, some seem to have a specific kind of router or service which works with no internet. Because of this, I had to step down from my home position approving proofs of ID and other secure procedures. I've also seen some computers with "radio", and if I remember correctly, some scripts on the windows did mention "radio's". I also saw an article the other day that said small signals from blue tooth when device is off can let a hacker catch packets but it is very slow. These files should not have become packets because there should have been no internet service and that leaves possibility of a screen viewer, but how can an application stay on the computer with no HDD or anything.

Please help. This may sound crazy but that's why I'm asking for any ideas or knowledge of this problem.

Hi Trevor,

I am not an expert on these. But, don't worry yourself to death over these. It will not benefit you in any way. Don't do anything illegal and you should be just fine. 

Shovon